Poulsbo, WA 98370 US
Are you into electronics? West Sound Workforce is assisting a Poulsbo based manufacturer of the world's most advanced electrical and signal system products in seeking entry level Assembly Technicians to join their manufacturing and design team. Internationally acclaimed, this science and research-based company has been providing high performance products for recording, film, medical, and consumer audio-visual systems since 1997.
With on-the-job training provided, Assembly Technicians contribute to the team dynamic by working on a smaller scale to build, solder, and assemble components while working independently in their own dedicated space. Good manual dexterity, basic math skills, and attention detail are traits most successful in this position.
Come be a part of a talented, friendly, and supportive company who values craftsmanship and a commitment to excellence.
What you will do as an Assembly Technician:
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Use measuring equipment, such as scales, calipers, micrometers
- Use a variety of hand tools to perform wire cutting, stripping, soldering, and crimping
- Work with other technicians to ensure quality control is maintained throughout the manufacturing process
What we are looking for:
- Ability to read, understand and execute both written and verbal instructions such as blueprints and electrical wiring schematics
- General knowledge and aptitude with electronics and components
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and attention to detail
- A desire to learn and comfort asking questions
Benefits include sick leave accrued at 1 hour per 40 hours worked; paid Family & Medical leave (per Washington State); 401K after eligibility; holiday pay and vacation bonus after eligibility; and opt-in for health insurance, personal Aflac and life insurance plans available. Want to learn more about our benefits for temporary employees, including a 401K plan and vacation bonus? Visit our benefits page!
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.