Civil Project Engineer
Wenatchee, WA 98801 US
West Sound Workforce is seeking a Civil Project Engineer for an award-winning consulting firm specializing in interdisciplinary engineering including, transportation planning, construction management, and urban design. As one of the top engineering firms in the U.S., this multi-state organization with offices across the western states produces better products and helps build designs that stand the test of time. Offering Construction, Engineering, Surveying, and Environmental Consulting, they are committed to sustainability and finding innovative and practical solutions to their customer's needs.
This role will join a team of collaborative and forward-thinking engineers to focus on transportation related civil designs for several current and upcoming municipal projects within Chelan County. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in multi-disciplinary teams and has strong report writing and communication skills.
Apply today and join a company who strives to make employees feel truly supported and professionally nourished, who fosters a culture of open communication and mentorship, and offers a welcoming and supporting environment.
What you will do as Project Engineer:
- Design utility, transportation, and stormwater related municipal projects
- Lead project design groups and project meetings
- Provide direction and mentorship
- Direct the work of subconsultants
- Report and specification writing
- Maintain and oversee development of project quantities and cost estimates
- Engineering support during construction
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering
- 5 years professional experience
- Washington State PE License
- Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD and Civil 3D design
- Ability to handle multiple project commitments
- Hybrid Work Options, flexible for what works best for you & the team
- 8 Paid Holidays and a generous PTO policy
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Medical, dental, vision for employees and eligible family members
- Basic life and disability
- Parking and transit support
- Dog-Friendly, casual, & fun workplace
- Professional development & educational reimbursement programs
- Relocation Packages for qualifying Washington residents
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.