Customer Service Representative
Bremerton, WA 98312 US
Looking to get away from retail or food service and use your customer service skills in a new capacity? A transportation company in Bremerton is seeking entry level Customer Service Representatives to field incoming scheduling requests via phone and enter customer information into the system.
No in-person customer contact and no outbound calls! If you're looking for that transition position, where you can enhance and build on your skills, this is it!
What You'll Do:
- Answer incoming calls with a friendly and helpful demeanor
- Assess customer needs and ask clarifying questions
- Enter caller information into database to schedule services
- Provide complete and accurate information to customers
What You'll Need:
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to type a minimum of 25 wpm
- Attentive listening skills and comfort communicating over the phone
- Basic technical aptitude, the ability to learn the software and processes
- Experience and familiarity with Windows and Microsoft products (Word, Outlook, etc.)
- High school diploma or equivalent
Benefits include sick leave accrued at 1 hour per 40 hours worked; paid Family & Medical leave (per Washington State); 401K after eligibility; holiday pay and vacation bonus after eligibility; and opt-in for health insurance, personal Aflac and life insurance plans available. Want to learn more about our benefits for temporary employees, including a 401K plan and vacation bonus? Visit our benefits page!
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.