Customer Service Specialist I
Seattle, WA 98134 US
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, this position will provide thoughtful and engaging service to customers in-person, over the phone, and via email. Working at the will call counter, this role is responsible for using catalogs and company resources to identify and source products based on customer needs, completing transactions, and tracking orders within the customer database. Team players with mechanical aptitude are encouraged to apply!
- Monday-Friday 7:30am-4pm
- Manage incoming calls, email, fax, text, and walk-in customers
- Provide detailed product information and aid in identifying the right products for customers by using available methods, tools, and resources
- Fulfill and complete customer transactions by picking, packaging, and billing orders
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Identify larger sales opportunities and hand off to the appropriate salesperson
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year customer service experience
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software
- Excellent communication skills including active listening
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, product, service, or area of customer service specialization
Benefits include sick leave accrued at 1 hour per 40 hours worked; paid Family & Medical leave (per Washington State); 401K after eligibility; holiday pay and vacation bonus after eligibility; and opt-in for health insurance, personal Aflac and life insurance plans available. Want to learn more about our benefits for temporary employees, including a 401K plan and vacation bonus? Visit our benefits page!
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.