Digital Brand Manager
Poulsbo, WA 98370 US
Are you a creative digital marketing professional with a knack for strategy and analytics? Are you looking for a leadership position that guides both people and processes?
West Sound Workforce is seeking an experienced Digital Brand Manager for a long-standing company operating several community markets around the greater Puget Sound. Built on the values of commitment, integrity, and authenticity this multigenerational organization has been providing the highest quality foods since 1957.
With corporate offices in Poulsbo, this recently rebranded company is seeking a team-oriented individual with a demonstrated ability to manage their brand identity across all digital channels including website, social media, and email. This position will report to the Sr. Brand Development Director and will play an integral role in expanding the company's reach and engagement while staying current with industry trends and upholding their mission to put customers first and provide food people love.
If you are looking for an organization who sees richness in a diverse workforce, creates a place of belonging for all, and cares deeply for community and environment, this is a fabulous team to be a part of.
What we are looking for:
- 5 years experience in digital and brand marketing.
- Proven experience leading and managing brand identity for website content development, social media, pay-per-click, and display advertising campaigns
- Project management experience
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Familiarity and experience with content management systems
What you will do:
- Coordinate with the Marketing Director on projects and strategic direction
- Manage content strategy across digital channels to drive traffic to website including SEO, SEM, display and paid social
- Ensure the digital strategy encompasses company goals and aligns with brand positioning
- Manage the daily activities of a 5 person content team
- Maintain and manage the marketing calendar
- Other duties as assigned
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation time
- Employee Assistance Program
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Referral program
Benefits include sick leave accrued at 1 hour per 40 hours worked; paid Family & Medical leave (per Washington State); 401K after eligibility; holiday pay and vacation bonus after eligibility; and opt-in for health insurance, personal Aflac and life insurance plans available. Want to learn more about our benefits for temporary employees, including a 401K plan and vacation bonus? Visit our benefits page!
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.