Lead Window Installer
Kingston, WA 98346 US
Are you a skilled glass technician with an affinity for executing beautiful designs? West Sound Workforce is assisting a Kingston-based glass service specializing in custom residential and commercial projects in seeking an experienced Lead Installer to join their team.
This hands-on, full-time position will manage projects and interface with customers regularly to ensure timely completion with the highest of quality standards.
What we're looking for:
- Demonstrated skills and experience with window installation and retrofitting
- Previous experience installing doors, mirrors, and heavy custom glass
- Previous project management experience
- Strong communication skills
What you'll do:
- Lead projects through planning, execution, and direction, ensuring quality and customer satisfaction
- Serve as jobsite contact for installation team and customers
- Perform field reviews and final walk throughs
- Develop rapport with vendors and suppliers
Benefits include sick leave accrued at 1 hour per 40 hours worked; paid Family & Medical leave (per Washington State); 401K after eligibility; holiday pay and vacation bonus after eligibility; and opt-in for health insurance, personal Aflac and life insurance plans available. Want to learn more about our benefits for temporary employees, including a 401K plan and vacation bonus? Visit our benefits page!
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.