Leasing Office Consultant
Bremerton, WA 98337 US
West Sound Workforce is assisting a full-service property management firm in seeking an experienced Leasing Office Consultant to support the leasing operations of their downtown Bremerton properties. Offering personalized attention and high-quality services, this organization is on a mission to provide living environments that enhance the lives of their residents.
Guaranteeing a positive first impression, the Leasing Office Consultant will facilitate all sales and leasing activities including giving tours, processing applications, and securing lease agreements. Successful candidates will be personable with strong communication skills, and the ability to work closely with the property manager and maintenance staff to respond quickly and courteously to resident concerns and questions.
What you will do as a Leasing Office Consultant:
- Greet, interact with, and qualify prospective residents
- Initiate the process to screen prospective residents
- Follow-up with future and new residents to ensure satisfaction finalize leasing decisions
- Communicate lease expirations and facilitate lease renewals
- Assist with property marketing activities and resident events
What we are looking for:
- At least one year of experience in sales, hospitality, customer service, and/or leasing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of apartment management laws and regulations is a plus
- Customer focused with knowledge of sales and marketing techniques
Benefits include sick leave accrued at 1 hour per 40 hours worked; paid Family & Medical leave (per Washington State); 401K after eligibility; holiday pay and vacation bonus after eligibility; and opt-in for health insurance, personal Aflac and life insurance plans available. Want to learn more about our benefits for temporary employees, including a 401K plan and vacation bonus? Visit our benefits page!
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.