Gig Harbor, WA 98332 US
Reporting to the Senior Manager and Master Scheduler, the Master Planner is responsible for developing effective production plans that carry minimum effective inventory while satisfying customer demands and service level KPIs.
Playing an integral role in contributing to process improvement and policy enhancement, this position will act as a subject matter expert to assist associate planners and will promote a supportive and enjoyable working environment. The ideal candidate will be a highly analytical problem solver with excellent collaboration and communication skills.
What you will do as Master Planner:
- Act as the primary liaison between purchasing, manufacturing, distribution, and sales departments
- Maintain a rolling 12-month Master Production Schedule
- Prepare regular supply/demand analysis and alternative supply plans
- Manage and optimize inventory targets
- Collaborate with value-chain team members to improve cross-functional processes
- Advanced knowledge and experience with ERP systems, Master Production Scheduling, Production Planning, and Capacity Planning
- BA/BS in Business, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or related field preferred
- Practical experience with the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process
- Knowledge of effective inventory planning and scheduling techniques
- Ability to demonstrate a tendency towards action, corrective action, and continuous improvement
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Annual employer Health Savings Account for eligible employees
- Life and disability Insurance
- Free mental health resources
- Vacation and sick time
- 2 volunteer days off each year
- 11 paid holidays
- Product discounts
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.