Silverdale, WA 98383 US
Reporting to the owner, this Office Manager position will be responsible for processing payroll and administering human resources activities while serving as a link between front-line employees and management. We are looking for an organized administrative support professional who has excellent communication skills and demonstrated success managing budgets and employee compensation and benefits.
What you will do as Office Manager:
- Maintain administrative services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, and designing filing systems
- Monitor budgets and payroll records and review financial transactions
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements
- Maintain current, up-to-date employee handbooks, orientation forms, and training manuals
- Maintain staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
What we are looking for:
- 3 years’ experience working in an administrative setting with progressive responsibilities
- Knowledge of accounting and human resources management practices
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and QuickBooks
- Excellent technical skills with computer, internet research, email, etc.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and the ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
Benefits include sick leave accrued at 1 hour per 40 hours worked; paid Family & Medical leave (per Washington State); 401K after eligibility; holiday pay and vacation bonus after eligibility; and opt-in for health insurance, personal Aflac and life insurance plans available. Want to learn more about our benefits for temporary employees, including a 401K plan and vacation bonus? Visit our benefits page!
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.