Poulsbo, WA 98370 US
Wish you worked somewhere that had a view of the waterfront? Somewhere you can blend your data entry skills with your warm and personable phone presence? Now toss in a small team; how does that sound?!
We're seeking a computer savvy Order Processor for a Poulsbo-based online medical supply company. This organization specializes in providing equipment and instruments for physicians, students, and others in the medical field. No previous industry knowledge or terminology is required, but accurate typing skills and the ability to fill orders in a timely manner are important.
What you'll do:
- Fill online and phone orders
- Pack boxes, print shipping labels, and facilitate shipping
- Perform data entry to QuickBooks
- Provide customer service online, via phone, and in-person
- Receive product from vendors and unpack, document, and stock items
What we're looking for:
- Previous experience performing online customer service and order processing preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite including Word and Outlook (QuickBooks is a bonus!)
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate typing and data entry skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
Benefits include sick leave accrued at 1 hour per 40 hours worked; paid Family & Medical leave (per Washington State); 401K after eligibility; holiday pay and vacation bonus after eligibility; and opt-in for health insurance, personal Aflac and life insurance plans available. Want to learn more about our benefits for temporary employees, including a 401K plan and vacation bonus? Visit our benefits page!
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.