Kent, WA 98032 US
West Sound Workforce is seeking Overhaul Technicians for one of the world's largest aircraft overhaul and repair providers. Experts in propulsion technology, this Kent based aerospace company is renowned for offering world class standards for quality and service to domestic and international organizations for over 70 years.
Working within a sprawling all-in-one facility, this organization promises unsurpassed reliability and meticulous maintenance and repair services. Their experienced workforce encompasses engineers and technicians with decades worth of aviation knowledge.
This position will report to the Production Supervisor and will support the overhaul and repair of specific aircraft systems to air worthiness. Using a variety of tools and equipment, successful candidates will have a familiarity with metalworking operations, including grinding, drilling, and polishing. If you are a hands-on individual who likes to own a project from beginning to end this inclusive, team-centric company provides careers people can thrive within.
What you will do as an Overhaul Technician:
- Set up and use manual machining equipment, hand tools, precision measurement tools, hydraulic presses, and plastic media blast equipment
- Disassemble and tear down assemblies
- Perform light maintenance on equipment as needed
- Read drawings and technical manuals
- Complete paperwork in compliance with work orders and job manuals
What we are looking for:
- Previous aerospace or military aircraft maintenance experience
- Previous assembly, production, or manufacturing experience
- A&P License and/or specific aircraft mechanic experience is a plus
- Ability to read and understand aircraft manuals, technical documents, and other directions written in English
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position including prolonged and frequent standing, bending, reaching, and lifting
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Company contributing pension
- Life AD and D benefits
- Short-term disability
- Vacation and sick leave
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Results Share
- Military Reserve pay
- Bereavement and jury duty leave
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.