Gig Harbor, WA 98335 US
West Sound Workforce is assisting an independent, locally owned bank with a commitment to contribution, sustainability, and building long-term relationships in seeking an engaging Personal Banker to provide exceptional customer service and enhance client relationships from their Gig Harbor branch.
Supporting the sales team, this position will play a key role in actively promoting the bank's products and services by interviewing clients to determine needs to make appropriate referrals.
Providing a full range of financial services to commercial clients and individual banking customers, this organization is built around its long-term relationships with co-workers, customers, and communities. If you are looking for a company who has unprecedented employee longevity and truly cares about each other, don't wait, apply today!
What you will do as a Personal Banker:
- Determine customer needs and discuss appropriate products and services
- Open and process new accounts
- Research and respond to client inquiries and verify information
- Participates in meeting key sales initiatives and individual sales goals
- Maintain the safety and confidentiality of customer information
What we are looking for:
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years customer service and/or sales experience
- Previous experience in banking or financial services industries is preferred
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 401k with match
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick leave, and personal days
- Flexible spending account and health spending account
- Lifestyle spending account
- Health reimbursement account
- Company sponsored life and long term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Pet Insurance
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.