Port Hadlock, WA 98339 US
Reporting to the Pharmacist and working with a small team, as a Pharmacy Technician you will be responsible for preparing and dispensing prescriptions, accurately tracking inventory, and providing exceptional customer service in a retail setting. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of medicine safety rules and protocols and comfort working within a busy environment.
- Monday-Thursday 8:30am-6pm
- Process prescriptions electronically and ensure all information is complete and accurate
- Perform inventory audits for all prescription, non-prescription drugs, medical supplies, and equipment
- Maintain records of all medications, including dates, times, dosages, and changes
- Comply with all security measures and quality standards
- Active Washington State Pharmacy Technician License
- Previous experience as a Pharmacy Technician; retail experience is a plus
- Knowledge of medication and dosage measurement, pharmacy law, and medical terminology
- Experience and comfort navigating electronic prescription systems
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Benefits include sick leave accrued at 1 hour per 40 hours worked; paid Family & Medical leave (per Washington State); 401K after eligibility; holiday pay and vacation bonus after eligibility; and opt-in for health insurance, personal Aflac and life insurance plans available. Want to learn more about our benefits for temporary employees, including a 401K plan and vacation bonus? Visit our benefits page!
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.