Bainbridge Island, WA 98110 US
As a production associate you will regularly interact with the entire production team to learn how proprietary items are built while learning the specialized processes that go into creating top-of-the-line, handmade products. Those with artistic interests, good hand-eye coordination, who take pride in their work are encouraged to apply!
- Day and swing shifts available
- 4am-2:30pm or 2:45pm-1:15am
- Build and assemble components using different tools processes
- Follow verbal and written production guidelines and specifications
- Monitor quality of materials and products
- Maintain a clean and organized workstation
- Good dexterity and hand coordination
- An eye for detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as a team
- The physical stamina to stand and move about the production floor for extended periods of time
Benefits include sick leave accrued at 1 hour per 40 hours worked; paid Family & Medical leave (per Washington State); 401K after eligibility; holiday pay and vacation bonus after eligibility; and opt-in for health insurance, personal Aflac and life insurance plans available. Want to learn more about our benefits for temporary employees, including a 401K plan and vacation bonus? Visit our benefits page!
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.