Bremerton, WA 98337 US
Reporting to the Scheduling Supervisor, the essential duty of the Production Scheduler is to produce critical path production schedules as well as develop production reports to ensure a seamless integration between company and subcontractor schedules.
Responsibilities include regularly interfacing with all parties associated with a project including Planners, Project Management, Engineering, and Production. The ability to prepare and verify timely and accurate reports and exceptional communications skills are essential to the success of this role.
What you will do as a Production Scheduler:
- Provide integrated schedules to trades departments and customers for advanced planning
- Provide scheduling insights and communicate changes throughout scope of project
- Attend and lead progress meetings
- Produce reports and charts for internal and external review
- A BA/BS in a related field, or AA/AS plus 2 years directly related experience, or 6 years directly related experience
- Knowledge of ship repair, overhaul and modernization processes and procedures
- Computer proficiency with MS Office products, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Familiar with estimating, contractual methods, and processes in a government environment
Benefits include sick leave accrued at 1 hour per 40 hours worked; paid Family & Medical leave (per Washington State); 401K after eligibility; holiday pay and vacation bonus after eligibility; and opt-in for health insurance, personal Aflac and life insurance plans available. Want to learn more about our benefits for temporary employees, including a 401K plan and vacation bonus? Visit our benefits page!
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.