Gig Harbor, WA 98332 US
Creating innovative products, Production Associates work within a variety of roles ranging from weighing and blending raw ingredients using large industrial mixers to labeling, packaging, and distribution where a combination of machine operation and hands-on tasks are used to fulfill customer orders and meet production demand. Operating in a fast-paced, process-oriented environment, those who are mechanically inclined with good basic math skills and attention to detail are most successful in these positions.
Using pioneering research, breakthrough science, and collaborative partnerships, Metagenics aims to help people live happier, healthier lives, including those of their employees. Their sprawling Gig Harbor campus includes woodland trails and an onsite gym employees can access. Come join a team that embraces diversity and engagement through belonging, opportunity, and advancement and help make great things happen in health care.
- Day and swing shifts
- Solid Dose Packagers and Fillers: $17.00-$18.02/hr Loads and unloads machines, cleans equipment, completes paperwork as required
- Manufacturing Packagers: $17.00-$18.02/hr Operate packaging equipment, label containers and products, cleans equipment
- Weighers: $18.00-$19.61/hr Sort, pour, and add ingredients to scales, record weight, label containers, complete logs
- Blenders: $19.50-$20.67/hr Sort, pour, screen, and add ingredients to scales and blenders, label containers, complete production logs, clean equipment
- Previous production or manufacturing experience is beneficial
- Comfort and/or experience operating machinery
- Good communication skills
- Basic math skills
- The ability to follow written and verbal directions
- Good physical stamina to perform the duties of the position
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Annual employer Health Savings Account for eligible employees
- Life and disability Insurance
- Free mental health resources
- Vacation and sick time
- 2 volunteer days off each year
- 11 paid holidays
- Product discounts
Benefits include sick leave accrued at 1 hour per 40 hours worked; paid Family & Medical leave (per Washington State); 401K after eligibility; holiday pay and vacation bonus after eligibility; and opt-in for health insurance, personal Aflac and life insurance plans available. Want to learn more about our benefits for temporary employees, including a 401K plan and vacation bonus? Visit our benefits page!
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.