Professional Electrical Engineer
Bremerton, WA 983371932 US
West Sound Workforce is assisting a well-established multidisciplinary engineering firm in Kitsap County in sourcing a Professional Electrical Engineer to join their innovative team. With over 60 years' experience delivering engineering solutions for both landside and seaside projects, this organization is sought after for their record of providing value beyond engineering and for being a top employer with incredible employee retention.
As an Electrical Engineer with this firm, you will work within a collaborative team to execute projects for commercial and government clients. We are seeking someone who cares about sustainability and embraces innovation- regardless of experience level. Ideal candidates will understand power systems load analysis and design.
If you are looking for the opportunity to work on a variety of projects with a diverse team of professionals, this is a company you must consider!
What you will do as a Professional Electrical Engineer:
- Design, control, and implement electrical systems and products
- Develop manufacturing processes according to global engineering codes and standards
- Ensure that installations and applications are in line with customer needs and safety standards
- Perform quality and performance analysis on new and legacy systems
- Summarize data and report on test results
What we are looking for:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Current Professional Engineer (PE) License required
- Design experience within a wide range of A/E project types
- Experience with load flow software is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with AutoCAD and REVIT design software is a plus
- Medical, dental, vision
- Life insurance
- 8 paid holidays per year
- Vacation and sick leave
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.