Wenatchee, WA 98801 US
An award-winning consulting firm specializing in interdisciplinary engineering including civil engineering, transportation planning, construction management, and urban design is seeking a Civil Project Engineer for their Wenatchee office. This role will join a team of collaborative and forward-thinking engineers to focus on transportation related civil designs for several current and upcoming municipal projects within Chelan County.
What we're looking for:
- BS degree in civil engineering
- 5 years' professional experience
- Washington State PE License
- Proficiency with CAD/Civil 3D based civil design
What's in it for you:
- Hybrid Work Options, flexible for what works best for you & the team
- 8 Paid Holidays and a generous PTO policy
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, parking & transit support
- Dog-Friendly, casual, & fun workplace
- Professional development & educational reimbursement programs
- Relocation Packages for qualifying candidates
Benefits include sick leave accrued at 1 hour per 40 hours worked; paid Family & Medical leave (per Washington State); 401K after eligibility; holiday pay and vacation bonus after eligibility; and opt-in for health insurance, personal Aflac and life insurance plans available. Want to learn more about our benefits for temporary employees, including a 401K plan and vacation bonus? Visit our benefits page!
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.