QA Administrative Coordinator
Bremerton, WA 98337 US
Reporting to the Department Manager, this position will perform general administrative support tasks including schedule coordination, report generation and data management, analysis, and extraction of testing and inspection plans. The ideal candidates will have a keen eye for detail and will possess excellent document management skills.
What you will do as QA Administrative Coordinator:
- Performs general administrative tasks, including filing of OQE for inspections
- Generating and managing Test and Inspection Plan
- Prepares, analyzes and inputs data
- Prepares agendas, reports, and presentations, including updating weekly metrics and status reports
- Coordinates department schedules, travel, conferences, meetings and activities
- A BA/BS in a related field, or AA/AS plus 2 years directly related experience, or 6 years directly related experience
- Experience in a shipyard environment is preferred and/or knowledge of NAVSEA standard item test and inspection requirements preferred
- Computer proficiency with MS Office products, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Benefits include sick leave accrued at 1 hour per 40 hours worked; paid Family & Medical leave (per Washington State); 401K after eligibility; holiday pay and vacation bonus after eligibility; and opt-in for health insurance, personal Aflac and life insurance plans available. Want to learn more about our benefits for temporary employees, including a 401K plan and vacation bonus? Visit our benefits page!
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.