Tacoma, WA 984051702 US
West Sound Workforce is seeking a temporary Recruiter to work with a freestanding, non-profit behavioral health facility located in Pierce County. Operating within a positive, uplifting healing environment, this collaborative organization of interdisciplinary professionals represents a community solution to a great community need.
Working within their state-of-the-art facility, this position will assist the SR. HR Generalist with full cycle recruitment for hospital staff including nurses, health techs, environmental services techs, security staff and other general healthcare and allied health positions. The ideal candidate will be upbeat with a professional demeanor, possess excellent judgment and superior communication skills.
What you will do as a temporary Recruiter:
- Collaborate with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements
- Attract suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Sort through applicants and conduct interviews to fill open positions
- Initiate background checks, follow up with badging, and orientation
- Perform documentation and general onboarding duties with successful candidates
What we are looking for:
- 2 years of recruitment experience
- 2 years of HR Office experience performing onboarding duties
- Excellent administrative and document management skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Proficiency with an HRIS program, ADP preferred
- Experience in a healthcare environment is preferred
Benefits include sick leave accrued at 1 hour per 40 hours worked; paid Family & Medical leave (per Washington State); 401K after eligibility; holiday pay and vacation bonus after eligibility; and opt-in for health insurance, personal Aflac and life insurance plans available. Want to learn more about our benefits for temporary employees, including a 401K plan and vacation bonus? Visit our benefits page!
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.