Retail Inventory Clerk
Vashon, WA 98070 US
In addition to providing excellent customer service, as the Retail Inventory Clerk, you will be responsible for tracking items as they enter the store through records to ensure an accurate picture of what is on hand and where it is located. Ideal candidates will have moderate computer competency and keen attention to detail.
What you will do as a Retail Inventory Clerk:
- Ensure merchandise is accurately accounted for, replenished, and prepared for customers
- Validate that the correct merchandise is being moved in and out of the store when appropriate
- Use a portable scanner to scan each item's barcode
- Provide excellent customer service, addressing needs of customers in a timely and effective manner
- Previous experience as an Inventory clerk or similar role
- Knowledge and ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and ordering systems
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team
- Health, vision, & dental insurance
- Paid time off
- 401k with match
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Employee discount
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer paid Orca Ferry Pass – for those living off island
Benefits include sick leave accrued at 1 hour per 40 hours worked; paid Family & Medical leave (per Washington State); 401K after eligibility; holiday pay and vacation bonus after eligibility; and opt-in for health insurance, personal Aflac and life insurance plans available. Want to learn more about our benefits for temporary employees, including a 401K plan and vacation bonus? Visit our benefits page!
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.