Port Angeles, WA 98363 US
Are you a natural leader with retail management experience? A long-standing building materials supplier famous for quality products, fair prices, and superior customer service is seeking a Store Manager to join their Port Angeles team!
This position will be responsible for overseeing daily operations, motivating team members, and creating business strategies that attract new customers and keep existing customers coming back.
Did we mention this is an employee-owned organization?! In addition to a competitive wage, this position will also be eligible for full benefits, annual bonuses, and employee stock option shares for retirement planning, among others!
What we're looking for:
- 10 years' industry-related experience with increasing supervisory responsibilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and ERP systems
- Strong knowledge of building material products (especially commodities) and lumber
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, sales, customer service, and training skills
- ESOP shares retirement plan It takes two years to start accumulating shares and five years from that (7 years since hiring) to retain 100% vestment/ownership of those shares.
- No contribution is required from the employee
- Equals close to 20% of total salary/compensation each year in share value
- Year-end bonus based on operating profit (on average, between $5, 000 - $8, 000)
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- PTO & Sick Pay
- Quarterly payroll bonus based on profit & payroll expenses
- Paid Holidays (New Years, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas)
Benefits include sick leave accrued at 1 hour per 40 hours worked; paid Family & Medical leave (per Washington State); 401K after eligibility; holiday pay and vacation bonus after eligibility; and opt-in for health insurance, personal Aflac and life insurance plans available. Want to learn more about our benefits for temporary employees, including a 401K plan and vacation bonus? Visit our benefits page!
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.