Vashon, WA 98070 US
In addition to providing excellent customer service, this Warehouse Associate position will perform specialized tasks associated with loading, unloading, order pulling, shipping, and returns. Those with excellent organizational skills and keen attention to safety are encouraged to apply. Employer paid Orca Ferry Pass provided to those living off island.
What you will do as a Warehouse Associate:
- Load and unload materials to and from designated storage areas
- Verify computations against physical count of stock
- Receive and fill orders or sell supplies, materials, and products to installers and subcontractors
- Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or strapping, to prevent, shifting or damage to items being transported
- High School diploma or GED
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment
- Experience safely operating a forklift
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and physical stamina to perform the essential duties
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Paid time off
- 401k with match
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Store Employee discount
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer paid Orca Ferry Pass – for those living off island
Benefits include sick leave accrued at 1 hour per 40 hours worked; paid Family & Medical leave (per Washington State); 401K after eligibility; holiday pay and vacation bonus after eligibility; and opt-in for health insurance, personal Aflac and life insurance plans available. Want to learn more about our benefits for temporary employees, including a 401K plan and vacation bonus? Visit our benefits page!
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.